Photobucket Capital Regiment Homepage
The Official Capital Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps Forums
April 18, 2024, 06:10:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Links Capital Regiment Website Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Auditon Questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Auditon Questions  (Read 420 times)
DrumGuy1
Rookie

Awards 0

« on: August 08, 2008, 05:53:05 pm »

I want to audition for percussion section but my dad wants more information about Capital Regiment. I told him the information booklet was not able to be printed out yet. I showed him the hisotry thing but he wants more current information like who is in charge staff volunteers. Can you tell him more about the corps?

I also want to talk to a percusssion staff member about snare auditions. Are you allowed to email staff with questions?

JE

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rick Bays
Director

Awards 2

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 04:25:17 pm »

Hello JE,

Thank you for the post and your interest in Capital Regiment.  Right now, we are working on finalizing the Member Information Guide.  At this time, the only thing we're still working on is setting the camp dates.  This is taking some time as we are trying to avoid conflicts with OMEA, WGI and Holidays.  Now we all know we aren't going to be able to avoid every conflict with all organizations but our goal is to eliminate as many conflicts as possible so the camps are more productive.

Once that process is complete, I will have the Member Information Guide posted.  In there, it will answer many questions.  Is it likely to answer every question?  Most likely not.  If you father still wants more information, then I will be more than happy to chat with him.  The only thing I would ask is that you give us a bit more time to get the Member Information Guide up and then allow me time to get the staff up.  We are looking to finalize the staff shortly. 

As to will you be able to chat with the Snare Tech, the answer is yes.  Once we have that segment of the process confirmed, we will post the staff and you will be able to communicate with the percussion staff.

In the meantime JE, if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask them here.  We will do what we can to answer your questions and make the process easier for you.

Thank you JE.  I look forward to speaking with you.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 07:36:23 pm by et_hd_rider » Report Spam   Logged

Rick Bays
Director - Capital Regiment
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Comments or Questions email webmaster@capitalregiment.org
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum