Photobucket Capital Regiment Homepage
The Official Capital Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps Forums
April 16, 2024, 04:02:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Links Capital Regiment Website Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What a great year!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a great year!  (Read 197 times)
Carld6420
Rookie

Awards 0

Program Coordinator

« on: August 10, 2009, 12:19:04 pm »

Hello Capital Regiment!

I wanted to take a few minutes to thank everyone involved in making this a great year for the corps.

Staff: For following our goals to make it a great year for the members and the corps. THANK YOU ALL!!!

Volunteers and log staff: For keeping us fed and hugged and transported, medicated and everything you did, and loving all the members!! AWESOME!!

Members: For trusting and doing everything we asked you to do. For performing to the best of your ability at every show and run. For being the class act you all truly are! For being the best group of young adults I have had the privilege of working for. And for making my summer that started out bad into a great experience. What you have taught me is incredible!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! YOU made me smile every day, and at the end cry!!! You Rock!

Rick Bays: Thanks for giving all of us the opportunity to bring Capital Regiment Back. For the hours that no one saw you put in. Not only on tour but every month leading up to tour. For trusting the staff with doing what you asked. For trusting the members to represent. For putting together the best logistical tour I have ever been on. There are just not enough words to describe the thanks and respect I have for you. All I can say is "Perfect"!

Carl Diefenbach
Report Spam   Logged

Carl Diefenbach
Program Coordinator

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Comments or Questions email webmaster@capitalregiment.org
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum