Photobucket Capital Regiment Homepage
The Official Capital Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps Forums
April 18, 2024, 06:29:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Links Capital Regiment Website Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Home, A parents 2 cents.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home, A parents 2 cents.  (Read 204 times)
MikeR
Rookie

Awards 0

« on: August 10, 2009, 02:54:24 pm »

Home in Virginia. DCI season done. High School Marching Band started at 2 today. No rest for Justine. Gotta keep it going. I would like to thank all those involved with Capital Regiments 2009 tour. My young adult didn't stop talking about the season till we crossed the Maryland line. She is not the same person we sent off in June. An amazing transformation.
I don't know much about Drum Corps staffs, but from what I have seen you all have got to be the best there is. Not just saying that because my kid marched for you all. But from the prospective of a 20 year military man. Your logistics support, training and care for your machine (the corps) was outstanding. Thank you all for a great season.
We got a text from Justine while you all were in the pre tour camp. All it said was "OMG, this is the hardest thing I have ever done". I'm sure many of the "rookies" were saying the same thing. But thanks to you all every contact with her was positive. Even those few days when she was sick in Brunswick, she was positive. Wouldn't have been the case if she was just a number.
Justine, as are we, are look forward to the November camp. Again, thank you all.

Mike and Pam
Parents of Justine
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Comments or Questions email webmaster@capitalregiment.org
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum