Photobucket Capital Regiment Homepage
The Official Capital Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps Forums
April 20, 2024, 01:25:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Links Capital Regiment Website Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THANK YOU

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 206 times)
gizofmoe
Rookie

Awards 0

« on: August 10, 2009, 05:00:02 pm »

Kiss Words cannot express what I have learned this year..as a new mom to the corps, never even knowing something of this magnitude existed.  We would like to extend a big THANK YOU to all the staff, Rhonda, thank you for keeping my child fed, hugged and comforted, All the staff, whose names I don't know, thank you for teaching her commitment, discipline, and determinition, she couldn't have done it without you.  Rick, thankyou for a wonderful opportunity.   Jack and the other drivers, Thank you for getting our children to their destination safely..and for getting their equiptment and food there also.  On the way home, I jokingly asked when camps started again, and Wendy joyfully told me, the weekend before Thanksgiving...she is already looking foreward to another fantastic opportunity.  Honestly, thank you seems like such a small word to express how I feel.  To all the kids in the corps...thank you..knowing that Wendy became a part of an extended family made letting her go a little bit easier...TO ALL OF YOU...THANK YOU!!!!!
 Grin  Cheesy   Wink  John, Sandy and Wendy Kenzik
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Comments or Questions email webmaster@capitalregiment.org
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum