Photobucket Capital Regiment Homepage
The Official Capital Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps Forums
April 18, 2024, 04:42:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Links Capital Regiment Website Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bingo Volunteers

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bingo Volunteers  (Read 344 times)
Rick Bays
Director

Awards 2

« on: March 02, 2009, 03:09:06 pm »

Hello Folks,

I believe that just about everyone knows that Capital Regiment runs Bingo in order to support what we do and how we do what we do.  Bingo has been a value fundraiser for the corps from day one.  Even when we participated in WGI as a Independent World Drum Line.

What I would like to do is ask if there is anyone that is local to Columbus, from a member perspective to a parent perspective, who would like to help us with Bingo.  This is a great time for us because it is cold outside and people aren't able to do much outdoors AND they are getting the tax refunds back.  It is very busy and we would love to have some help from the local people.

We run our Bingo game on Thursday and Sunday.  On Thursday, our doors open at 5:00 p.m. and the game starts at 7:00 p.m.  On Sunday, the doors open at 11:30 a.m. and the game starts at 1:00 p.m.  If you could help on Thursday, if you could be here by 5:30 p.m., that will help maximize our selling efforts on the pulltabs.  If you are able to help on Sunday and can be here by 11:30 a.m., that too will allow us to maximize the ability to sell the pulltabs. 

Typically Bingo is over on Thursday by about 10:00 p.m.  and is over on Sunday by about 4:00 p.m.  I few minutes to help with the clean up and then you would be finished.

In short, if you are able to help, please let us know. 

Thank you. 

Report Spam   Logged

Rick Bays
Director - Capital Regiment

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Comments or Questions email webmaster@capitalregiment.org
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum