Photobucket Capital Regiment Homepage
The Official Capital Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:02:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Links Capital Regiment Website Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Member Information Guide

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Member Information Guide  (Read 999 times)
Rick Bays
Director

Awards 2

« on: December 01, 2009, 09:44:04 pm »

Hello Folks,

I wanted to talk a moment about the Member Information Guide that is on our WEB site.  This Guide is a great tool to understand what drum corps is; how Capital Reigment works; what camp is like and all the other topics listed within it.

I want to tell you I am completely aware that the information still indicates 2009.  Right now, that is intentional.  The office has been working on something that we had hoped would be completed by now.  Unfortunately it isn't.  Hopefully soon!  So instead of putting up the 2010 Member Information Guide and have to change it, it is the desire to post that document upon the conclusion of the project in progress.  What that means is there will be different information in it and I don't want to post a document and then change it in mid stream.  lt will only serve to create confusion.

However, I make this post to point out that the majority of the information that is currently listed in the 2009 Information Guide is still current.  The fees will remain the same for 2010 as posted in that document.  The camp schedule has already been posted so that information can be substituted for that list in the document. 

If anyone has any questions after reading that document, please feel free to ask.  I will do what I can to respond and give you the information you need.  If you are new to Capital Regiment, please take the time to read the Information Guide.  It, I think, is a thorough document and can answer many questions you may have. 

In closing, to reiterate, the 2010 Information Guide will be posted as soon as a couple lingering decisions have been reached.  Thank you for your patience and understanding with this matter.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send them to CapitalDBC@aol.com.

Report Spam   Logged

Rick Bays
Director - Capital Regiment

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Comments or Questions email webmaster@capitalregiment.org
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum