Photobucket Capital Regiment Homepage
The Official Capital Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps Forums
April 20, 2024, 02:54:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Links Capital Regiment Website Staff List Calendar Login Register  

David Lee is Selling Raffle Tickets To Help Pay For Dues This Summer

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: David Lee is Selling Raffle Tickets To Help Pay For Dues This Summer  (Read 425 times)
David Ga-Yiu Lee
Rookie

Awards 0

« on: January 20, 2010, 11:06:36 pm »

Hey Everyone!

So as many of you know I am marching this summer with the Blue Stars, though Capital Regiment will always hold a special place in my heart. Last summer was one of the bests summers of my life, and I hope the upcoming season will be just as great. Unfortunately, as you also know, drum corps is extremely costly, even more so with the Blue Stars.  My dues for the summer total about $3000 plus the cost of driving out to Indianapolis for every camp and weekends during move ins while I'm still in school.  But in the end we all know that it is worth every penny.  That said, I am selling raffle tickets to help raise money.  They are $10 each (cash or check made out directly to the Blue Stars). The drawing will take place on Finals night, with the winner receiving a $10,000 cash prize. The awesome thing is, 100% of what I sell goes towards my dues.  Meaning, the $10 you pay for the raffle ticket goes directly towards the $3000 I have to pay for the summer. So every ticket I sell would be a great help.  If you are interested in purchasing a raffle ticket or want more information please contact me and I will be glad to make arrangements to get you the tickets.

Thank you again, and hopefully I will see everyone this summer!

David Ga-Yiu Lee
"Jackie Chan"
lee.3432@gmail.com
614-620-1519
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Comments or Questions email webmaster@capitalregiment.org
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum