Photobucket Capital Regiment Homepage
The Official Capital Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:39:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Links Capital Regiment Website Staff List Calendar Login Register  

CAPITAL REGIMENT!!!!! call to all vets and alumni!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAPITAL REGIMENT!!!!! call to all vets and alumni!  (Read 2144 times)
PodrazikDavid
Rookie

Awards 0

« on: December 29, 2011, 01:58:03 pm »

Good morning Capital Regiment.  My name is David Podrazik, I am a veteran of the Corps.  My darkest day was when I found out that my beloved Capital Regiment was not going to be fielding a Corps.  This MUST CHANGE!  How long are we going to allow our Corps to be inactive?!?!?!  I currently work in the film industry and have an idea for a way to get our Corps back on the field of competition where it belongs!  Interviews with past members, the Corps Moms and Dads (the people that put up with our crap and keep us moving as a well oiled machine.)  Interviews with the horn techs, marching techs and instructors.  And most of all Interviews with the man who made us the musicians and the Men and Women we are today Mr. Rick Bays.  As members of Capital Regiment we owe it to ourselves, our Corps and above all our Corps Director to get Capital Regiment back where it belongs!  I ask that all Members past present and Future(Yes future because Capital Regiment will once again take the field and show that we may have been out but are by no means down!)  I ask that everyone contact me and set into motion a project that will put us back on the DCI radar as a power house Corps.  My number is 860-881-0337.  I am waiting for a call from Mr. Bays about this but i think he will agree that the Corps belongs on the field again.  This invitation extends to all members, past marchers, past moms and dad, past instructors.  I want to make this a webisode which airs an episode every week about what it takes to put a Corps on the field, what it takes to run a Corps and above all the dedication it takes to work for something bigger than ourselves.  Once Capital Regiment is back on the field it will go from being just about practice to being about tour.  It will document the tour season, the joy, heartache, pain, love and everything else that goes with standing on the field of competition with 150 of your best friends!  So answer the call Capital Regiment and lets give back to our Corps and to our Director, the man who gave us a place to play, to compete and to build ourselves into something bigger.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Michael Relko
Rookie

Awards 0

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:43:39 am »

Post this in the following locations
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204550232&ref=ts
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=36930903540
Report Spam   Logged

Michael Relko
Capital Regiment Trumpet 2009

Dublin Jerome Marching Band
2004 - Riverdance
2005 - Aaron Copland
2006 - Take a Chance
2007 - The Planets
Idess
Rookie

Awards 0

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 09:02:28 pm »

DCP would probably also be a good place to attract some attention.
Report Spam   Logged
PJsDad
Rookie

Awards 0

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 11:55:44 am »

Status? Updates??
Report Spam   Logged

Peace Out
Michael Relko
Rookie

Awards 0

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 09:54:13 pm »

No updates, but someone said something about an indoor drumline possibly though.
Report Spam   Logged

Michael Relko
Capital Regiment Trumpet 2009

Dublin Jerome Marching Band
2004 - Riverdance
2005 - Aaron Copland
2006 - Take a Chance
2007 - The Planets
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Comments or Questions email webmaster@capitalregiment.org